Neumann Leathers History
Neumann's was originally established in 1897 by Philip Neumann, the grandfather of the current owners.
He and his family lived and worked in Bratislava, a city in the old Czeckoslovakia not far from Vienna. Philip and three of his children escaped the German occupation in 1939 and settled in Manchester.
They reopened the leather business and quickly re-established their position as one of the leading leather merchants in Europe. Neumanns continues to provide some of the highest levels of service and expertise in the UK leather industry.